January 13th-17th

In case of a Snow Day:

Please remember to check in with the school social media pages (facebook/instagram) and listen to the local radio station for notifications.

Knights Day:

A reminder, Knights Day is to show school spirit. Student are expected to wear school uniform or school apparel.

Spelling:

We will not be doing Spelling Tests/Lists at this time.  We will be focusing on the Grammar (a set of rules that set forth the correct standard of usage of a language) and syntax (the study of sentences and their structure) in order to develop our writing skills. Students will be expected to keep up with daily assignments in this area and may have a few minutes of homework to complete if unable to finish in class.

Bible Memory Verse

Psalm 139:13-15 (NIV)

“For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.”

Bake Sale next Thursday!

On Thursday, January 16th Mrs. Goosen & Mrs. Riley’s Grade 5 class will be hosting a bake sale in the school lobby.  The money raised will be used to purchase composting bins for the intermediate classrooms and support the Guatemala missions team. All items will be $1.  Thank you for your support!

Important Dates:

*Pizza day Tuesday

*PE: Wednesday/Thursday

*Chapel: Wednesday

*Genius Hour: Thursday

Jan. 10 – Knight Day
Jan. 16 – Ms. Froyland away TOC will be in class
Jan. 17 – End of Term 1
Jan 20 – Half Day
Jan. 24 – Knight Day/Hot Lunch
Jan. 31 – Report Cards Go Home
Feb. 7 – Ski Trip (students not attending stay home)